Last updated: December 1, 2018
Our goal at Idiotware is to create simple and easy to use software (the "Service") that performs well. We strive to make your lives easier as you deliver your products, services and projects in hopes that we can be a part of making your business successful. In order to to do this we need you not to misuse or abuse the service.
This Acceptable Use Policy has been set forth to describe exactly what we mean by "misuse" or "abuse" and help us identify any breaches and react accordingly. Under this policy, we reserve the right to remove content that is inconsistent with the spirit of these guidelines, even if not forbidden by the letter of this policy.
We do not allow the following:
- Taking any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on the sites, servers, or networks connected to the Service.
- Using “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” or other automated systems to send more request messages to our servers than a human could reasonably send in the same period of time by using a normal browser.
- Maliciously reducing or impairing the accessibility of the Service.
- Modifying or attempting to modify, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer the Service
- Probing, scanning, testing the vulnerability of, or circumventing any security mechanisms used by, the sites, servers, or networks connected to the Service.
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to the services, related systems, networks, or data.
- Modifying, disabling, or compromising the integrity or performance of the Service or related systems, network or data.
- Deciphering any transmissions to or from the servers running the Service.
- Consuming an unreasonable amount of storage for music, videos, pornography, etc., in a way that’s unrelated to the purposes for which the services were designed.
- Misrepresenting yourself, or disguising the origin of any content (including by “spoofing”, “phishing”, manipulating headers or other identifiers, impersonating anyone else, or falsely implying any sponsorship or association with Atlassian or any third party).
- Using the Service to violate the privacy of others, including publishing or posting other people's private and confidential information, or collecting or gathering other people’s personal information (including account names or information) from our services.
- Using the Service to stalk, harass, or post direct, specific threats of violence against others.
- Using the Service for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any laws (including without limitation data, privacy, and export control laws).
- Accessing or searching any part of the Service by any means (for example, “scraping”).
- Uploading or distributing any files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Service.
- Copying or reproducing the Service.
- Utilizing the Service where such utilization would constitute a crime.
- Using the Service to generate or send unsolicited communications, advertising, chain letters, or spam.
- Soliciting our users for commercial or other purposes, period.
- Disparaging Idiotware or our partners, vendors, or affiliates.
- Accessing or attempting to access or use any other clients' or their users' data through the Service.
- Using the Service to post, promote, or transmit any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, hateful, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting or posting any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability.
- Uploading content that you don't have the right to submit.
- Uploading content that could otherwise cause damage to Idiotware or any third party.
- Uploading content that Is deceptive, fraudulent, illegal, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harmful to minors, pornographic (including child pornography, which we will remove and report to law enforcement, including the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children), indecent, harassing, or hateful.
- Uploading content that infringes Idiotware’s or a third party’s intellectual property or other rights, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral rights, privacy rights of publicity, or any other intellectual property right or proprietary or contractual right.
In this Acceptable Use Policy, the term “content” means: (1) any information, data, text, scripts, music, sound, photos, graphics, videos, messages, tags or other materials that you post, upload, share, submit, or otherwise provide in any manner to the Service and (2) any other materials, content, or data you provide to Idiotware or use with the Service.
Without affecting any other remedies available to us, Idiotware may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend a user’s account or access to the Service without notice or liability if Idiotware (in its sole discretion) determines that a user has violated this Acceptable Use Policy.
Idiotware will report illegal acts and cooperate with law enforcement officials when you violate this policy.